Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the other day I happened to notice yet another case of "someone forgot to put something back" on my 68 Chevelle Malibu. It is the bulb for my license plate light and I thought I had it taken care of when I bought a simple, ordinary headlight bulb, but then noticed how it wouldn't fit. I'm figuring perhaps this bulb is hard to come by, since whoever had this car before me didn't care to put in a new bulb. Or perhaps they just didn't give a damn. Therefore, I seek out the knowledge of my fellow Chevelle buddies, and ask if anyone could tell me what bulb I need to find to have my license plate light fully operational. I'd rather get this done very soon, as I have been witness to someone getting pulled over for NOT having this light! As if the cops weren't already staring my ass down every time I roll by...I'd rather not give them a reason to bust me. Thank you to all and have a good one.

·
Super Moderator
16,020 Posts
Sorry, I don't have the answer for you since I'm a 65 guy, but if you have a copy of the owner's manual it will list in that book what bulbs are used at each location. A halfway capable parts counter person should also be able to look it up for you.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
i have a 65 elky and the pass rear tail light wont go on but the brake light works the drivers side is fine the bulb is fine whats wrong? sorry for the question since it has nothing to do with your 67 plate light

1 - 4 of 4 Posts