Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks.. I think I love it too.. still trying to finish, my porch on side of house (before it snows) .. I have not driven the car yet!! But presume it will be a rocket ship :yes: If it stays dry, but cold.. I will drive it yet this week.. The 67 Beaumont SD396 conv. I owned in 79-80 I paid $2950.00 for it with fresh paint and new top LOL.. didn't know its rarity....I heard it sold for 23-24g to a rich guy out West, and was going to be restored... thought you were the rich guy :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's my 65 Beaumont as I bought it this past summer.

Now to start the fun of air bags, big brake conversion, new wheels (18x8 up front, 20x10 out back) 350 horse 350 conversion to replace the straight six, and changing the interior from red to black. That should keep me busy for a while! There will also be lots of little changes along the way!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome steve... are you planning on doing all that work over the winter?? You should start a build thread and keep us posted on the work...

ak

·
Premium Member
865 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Those are some big boots...lol. Foose wheels? What size are they?
They are Panther Juice 5's, 18x8.5 all around with 245/40/18's. I'll be air baggin it here pretty soon. I'll be ordering them up on Monday. I've got a little rubbage on the front inner fenders, so I'll be trimming them a bit as well.

·
Registered
67 Posts
you are going to cut the fenders ? really? :sad:

·
Registered
83 Posts
you are going to cut the fenders ? really? :sad:
Not the fenders, but the inner skirt will be modified a bit. The outer edge rolls too much, so I'll be making that outer edge go more vertical so when I air out with the air bags, it won't rub and catch the inner skirt lip.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts