Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
WOW STRANGE
I was ok till
I got to under hood and under car ??????????????

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah those shots UNDERNEATH are truly another whole surprise! And makes you think even more that they are certifiable!

·
Registered
791 Posts
first I laughed,, then I cringed, Now im puking

·
Premium Member
18,160 Posts
There has been several posts made about these wierd Stude/El Camino kits in the past. I personally just dont see the appeal. Neither car complements the other in any way and is just ugly.

Reminds of those ugly body kits that allow you to take the 90's style Thunderbirds and put a 1950 Ford body kit on it. Looks just as bad.

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts
We may cringe and call it misguided talent but the guy definitely has something different and that is obviously what he was after. Quite the nose to hang on an el Camino. A friend of mine is rodding one of these old Studebakers. I've only seen a couple on the road over the years. Dare to be different.....if you have the nerve.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I once saw a late 70's/early 80's elcamino with a 77 Trans Am front clip...screaming chicken and all. Could've lived the rest of my life without seeing that!
Tom

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
I like it though he really needed to finish the resto with the rest of the chassis and the rear could use some serious tratment. Other than that Neat.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lost's of negitive remarks, i agree about the under the hood, and under the car, but if you cleaned up all that, it'd be a nifty little ride.

Then again, i do have a taste for the different. with stuff like that chevelle being the limit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts