Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,074 Posts
The '68 - '69 300 deluxe was offered as a 11 body style, '2 door sedan' or a 37 body style '2 door sport coupe' hardtop in other words. You could have it your way. In '69 the hardtop lost the vent windows and gained Astro Ventilation. Pre '68s were not avaible as hartops (except the Canadian 300 convertibles of '65 - '68).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi I have a 300 37 2 door post , and i,ve just completed a frame off. The 69 Canadian model was a rare one in that there was only 1402 produced for production.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The feature car of the month of I think April was a 300 dlx post sedan maybe may one or the other, notice the vent windows and the non recessed wipers, it was the only year the 300 car was avail. with the SS option L89SEDAN, I know alittle bout these rare beasts , if u need more info please let me know
L

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
The feature car of the month of I think April was a 300 dlx post sedan maybe may one or the other, notice the vent windows and the non recessed wipers, it was the only year the 300 car was avail. with the SS option L89SEDAN, I know alittle bout these rare beasts , if u need more info please let me know
L

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
There is a picture of a 69 300 post car on team Chevelle feature car of the month April or May I believe, notice the post, vent windows and non recessed wipers, 69 was the only year the 300 was avail. with the SS option, both post and hard tops, I know alittle about these ole post cars if u need more info I will b glad to share wat I know, L89SDEAN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.