Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for mags or websites that may have part such as muffler spark plugs headers and carbs. Like what is summit racing website

please reply

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Summit and Jegs both have a bunch of stuff, catalogs are free for a phone call,I use mainly JEGS for no particular reason, but I do have their phone # handy, 18003454545- web site is- www.jegs.com Good Luck L89SEDAN

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I have a good friend that owns a buisness in Hudsonville, ever heard of Woodwyk Auto Sales Good Luck L89SEDAN

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Steve, Putting myself at seriuos risk of sounding computer ignorant (which I am) How did u do that thingie with the web site address,, L89SEDAN

·
Registered
705 Posts
You use [] and inside the first brackets you key in URL then the web site after ] Then after the site name use another [] and iside these brackets enter /URL.
Note if it's a long site name then go to that site and click on the location and do an edit copy, then do a edit paste after the first [] brackets in the post. You can also do an edit on his post and look at the form used then do a back.

Mark

[This message has been edited by COPO (edited 03-28-99).]

·
Registered
12,846 Posts
COPO,
Sorry, I'm like L89, I can do most anything to a Chevy, but you lost me altogether when it comes to this computer.

------------------

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Well, I was gonna link the ubb code address but I see DG got there first. Don't feel so bad about being computer ignorant guys (L89 & DZ) because I bet you a pretty penny either of you could teach me a thing or two (alright hundreds) of things about chevys. You guys really know your stuff!
Thanks.
------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd

[This message has been edited by Steve D 64 SS (edited 03-28-99).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.