Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me where I can find a repro Kneeknocker tach housing or maybe does someone here have a spare they could part with.I found some sites that sell a whole repro kneeknocker tach but I just need the housing.....Thanks.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I think Ebay might be your best option. From time to time, someone will list one that does not work and the price remains reasonable. If all you need is the housing, you might get a bargain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found a place called ausleys that has a repro housing for 68.00.It looks decent but is made out of country I believe and it will have to be a last resort as thats about where its has come to....Thanks for your posts.......

·
Registered
168 Posts
I found a place called ausleys that has a repro housing for 68.00.It looks decent but is made out of country I believe and it will have to be a last resort as thats about where its has come to....Thanks for your posts.......
You are correct, Ausley's Chevelle Parts does carry the "cup for the '66 kneeknocker tach and it is made overseas but it is a nice piece. It is hard to tell it is repo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts