Chevelles.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL I never got the cig lighter or glove box latch out but I did manage to find the one screw holding the kick panel in behind the darn E-brake which i had to remove. I know how to paint the kickpanels,that was my main reason for removing them, well that and to clean the 2 lbs. of mice nest & dung out of them..
what is the best easiest ay to seal them back up. they musta used a full pound of sealant on each from the factory. I have to start getting something back together tomorrow morn and this decision wil be a holdup. the cig lighter is not a concern and the glove box closes for now so i can live with that. I need to buy a latch WITH KEY this time. :) .thanx , DAVE

[This message has been edited by crossy (edited 08-11-2002).]

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
Rick_Nelson
Team Member
posted 07-10-2002 11:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I use is called "GB duct seal" produced from GB manufacturing out of Milwaukee, WI and I purchased it at a Home Depot store.
------------------
ACES #5032
TC #1074

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GB sealant($3.99) worked real good rick, rolled it out to a long tootsie roll and installed around the perimeter. much cleaner . thanx , DAVE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts