Team Chevelle banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently bought myself a 72 malibu a few months ago while in school in PA but had it in storage because of the excessive amounts of salt on the roads. i had a buddy of mine tow it back home to md this past weekend and i took her out for the first time. i have to say its a whole new experiance than driving my other car (94 taurus) and actually turning heads as you drive by. i even met a few girls that were checking it out while i was coming out of the grocery store. i have always loved chevelles and so far love owning one. i think i grew up in the wrong era. :beers:

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
Hello and welcome Mark. Thanks for sharing the pic.
Glad to see a 19 year old enjoying the chevelles.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I've had mine 4 years this october (got a job at 15 and made JUST enough to buy it for my 16th birthday!) and have never regretted the decision! Sure it is a money hole, but there are lots of those in life and this is one that I'm proud of!

·
Registered
73 Posts
:thumbsup:Mark there are far worse things a 19 year old could be spending his hard earned money on! :D Good luck with your car and all the attention it brings from the young ladies!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats! I got my first Chevelle at 19 too! Where in Maryland are you?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats on your chevelle! You will love it! I'm 24 and agree with you I think I was born in the wrong era.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
Congrats on your new chevelle, hope you have as much fun as i am having with my new chevelle here in ireland, it puts a huge:) oin my face everytime i see it. there are alot worse things you could be doing with your hard earned dollars. so enjoy your chevelle.........:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Welcome Mark.. Sweet looking 72.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. so far i mostly only have pictures on my phone since i didnt have a camera at school and was only able to take two this past weekend before the camera died on me. I will post more when i get them. And also for those who asked i live in Ellicott city. about twenty minutes from the baltimore city line.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Thanks guys. so far i mostly only have pictures on my phone since i didnt have a camera at school and was only able to take two this past weekend before the camera died on me. I will post more when i get them. And also for those who asked i live in Ellicott city. about twenty minutes from the baltimore city line.

Your right up the road from me man. I'm down in Bowie about 20 minutes - half an hour south of Baltimore.

·
Premium Member
9,522 Posts
It only took 1 day to make new friends how cool is that.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome. You will find that the people on this site are VERY knowledgeable and great people too !
Good luck with the car ! Take care of her, and she will take care of you !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts