Team Chevelle banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that idea of yours, where's everybody from was great, i was having problems finishing my chevelle (wiring) looked like greek to me, anyway that idea hooked me up with a fellow chevelle owner that has a ton more knowledge than i do, and lives right down the street from me, Rick loncosky, has been to my place twice already, started to rewire this mess on the second trip, by the way he brought his 66 today,great car, 454,turbo 400, cage,thanks again 65ss.

------------------

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
We are still planning on a database of Chevelle owners. It will be coming! The members list IS indeed a great idea.

--- current glitch is how to prevent abuse? I'm sure there are some spammers who would love a nice big list of names all in one spot.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Al
How about making the list availible only to members?

If that doesn't work, I can deal with some extra spam. I get so much already that it doesn't faze me anymore.

------------------
Clark
TC #68
Ft. Polk, Louisiana

·
Registered
93 Posts
Tkanks guys, I also got an email from a member about 10 miles from me and we plan to get together soon.pro454chev, I'm glad to hear you're getting it done(right)
You're doing a GREAT job Al

------------------
Ray{Surrey BC CANADA}
65 chevelle 2dr hdt 6cyl-65 MalibuSS 327-65 MalibuSS 454-64 El Camino 350-65 El Camino 327-78 El Camino 305-79 El CaminoSS 305
#241 gold
Canadian Classics Chevelles and Beaumonts #325
BC Chevelle Club #121
Aces #3029
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Lane/7757

[This message has been edited by 65ss (edited 01-04-2000).]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mohnton, just outside south of reading, 4 miles from maple grove raceway

------------------