Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Aberdeen for a few days working and got a chance to meet Mike (Loader1) His car is sweet and that new cam makes that thing sound NASTY. I loved it.

Had dinner with him and his family. Great guy, nice house and a sweet car.

Thanks for dinner Mike, I hope to do it again sometime. Next time though, the R&R is on me. :beers:

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
I guess I got you guys the numbers that put you in touch.....

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
Had a blast! It was fun to get to visit with you unexpectedly, so thanks to George. Too bad the weather sucked,....could have set off some car alarms.

Everyone is welcome. Don't see many TCNW members over this far.

·
Premium Member
11,203 Posts
Had a blast! It was fun to get to visit with you unexpectedly, so thanks to George. Too bad the weather sucked,....could have set off some car alarms.

Everyone is welcome. Don't see many TCNW members over this far.
Great, glad to coordinate....
I had a message on my phone
"George, this is Kyle. I'm at a job in Aberdeen for a few days. I wanna hook-up with Mike Loader1." I called Kyle back, left a message. Spoke to Mike.
Again, glad I had all the numbers in my cel phone....

Did ya see that "BOOM!" thread and pics on ENGINES?

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did ya see that "BOOM!" thread and pics on ENGINES?
Yeah, I just found it in the performance section. Pretty good one there. I hope that I never have the opportunity to witness that in anything I am driving. I am having a hard time putting together one engine.

I think if my 496 goes TU, I will just put a 250 six cylinder in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.