Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
67 Chevelle Malibu (Convertible)

My first car in 1974 and still have it. Bought car as a shell with no drivetrain or wiring. Paid 35 dollars as a parts car. That started the HP blood that never goes away. Upgraded to 496 with Pro Flo 4 EFI. 4 wheel Corvette style disc brakes. UMI suspension. 9 inch ford rear. Lowered 2 inches with 18 inch wheels. Body and interior stock.
Sweet ride馃憤馃徎

Premium Member
Well since we have a few 68's here I'll add mine but she's not finished yet (Are they ever? lol) I'm very happy with the 590 hp 600 tq engine and the 2012 Camaro leather bucket seats are very comfortable for my old butt LOL, I've added some SS trim since these pics were taken But I REALLY LIKE Bills BILLDINI's 68 L79 (y) :) View attachment 713503 View attachment 713505 View attachment 713506
Thanks Rick and I really like yours too. These are our babes and special to us all. Wouldn't mind testing out that 600Hp of yours some day....

Registered
My 1967 Chevelle Malibu 327/300HP TH350 has been in the family since 1979. Many upgrades over the years but has proven to be a solid car. Nothing like dropping the top back and cruising down the road on a nice summer day with my lady (wife) of 28 years by my side. Playing some classic rock music from the 70鈥檚 and 80鈥檚 and turning every head in town. Seems to take you back in time when you didn鈥檛 have a care in the world and you could full up for $10 bucks and ride all day馃槑
CCA4BB53-E694-455C-9E9F-BE73D8902317.png
F7169F04-D3D7-47D7-994B-D41BAAAA6152.jpeg
9BE4B3CE-D134-40B3-8EED-3F14F38982D2.png

Registered
Bill Okay you are correct I own a Canadian Built Chevelle. It is a Chevelle period...LOL
Now the friends Beaumont was another Canadian built car...Nothing to do with Pontiac OTHER than they were sold at Pontiac dealerships... They do not have any Pontiac badging Etc. But they do share the same dash as a Pontiac Le Mans and GTO. They have Chevy running gear, sheet metal is same as deluxe or 300 Chevelle hence the front marker light is same size no bezel and the rear taillights are similar to the 69 Chevelle in shape and even interiors are the same as a Chevelle.... But they are a Beaumont. Different breed of Cat ... Same family....

Premium Member
Welcome to the June's Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 713096
May's ROTM Winner @rsandy

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month鈥檚 winner will be tallied by the number of 鈥淟ikes鈥 your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
I am trying to post pictures but no where to start plus Are el caminos not allowed?

Premium Member
My 1971 SS 454, M22 w/ Factory AC. This is a real SS out of Ricardson Chevrolet in Houston Texas. I started restoration in December 2006 Finished July 2019. Took a long time due to death of my daughter and a lot of surgeries .But I built it from ground up on a stand , body off. so If there is anything wrong no one to blame but me as I did EVERYTHING!. I went a bit over board w/ restoration . Paint color is courtesy of Stacey David . I hope everyone enjoys it as I do finally driving it. Cleaning is another story has yet to see a trailer. thanks Tony Clarkridge ,AR

Attachments

Registered
My 1971 SS 454, M22 w/ Factory AC. This is a real SS out of Ricardson Chevrolet in Houston Texas. I started restoration in December 2006 Finished July 2019. Took a long time due to death of my daughter and a lot of surgeries .But I built it from ground up on a stand , body off. so If there is anything wrong no one to blame but me as I did EVERYTHING!. I went a bit over board w/ restoration . Paint color is courtesy of Stacey David . I hope everyone enjoys it as I do finally driving it. Cleaning is another story has yet to see a trailer. thanks Tony Clarkridge ,AR
Man that undercarriage is clean as a pin. 馃憤馃徎

21 - 31 of 31 Posts