Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I posted and got you guys all riled up so pretend that the most offensive words you have ever read appear here: @#$!*(%^)$*$*&*&$^&*^#(#&(&#(&#($*#(&*@&
Now, I need to replace the fuel line in my ragtop because it still has that rubber hose that sucks shut when I rev the engine. Is there an online drawing of the fuel line giving exact specifications on how to bend one of the cheap variety or am I going to have to fork out big bucks for a frickin' fuel line? (the one from the tank to the fuel pump is currently all rubber on my car) Thanks for the help guys. Hope I didn't offend you too much.

------------------
Mike
formerly known as gotapileof70Malibu
'70 Malibu
'70 Malibu convertible
see the ragtop at:
http://genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com/mike.html
North Vernon, IN

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Just buy a coil of 5/16 or 3/8 steel line depending on what you have, start at the tank and unroll it while fitting it to the frame as you go. Not too hard, just the higher you have the car off the ground the better.

------------------
70 chevelle ss396 conv
66 chevelle ss396 hdp/conv
55 chevy prostreet

·
Gold Founding Member
63,375 Posts
Can't you just ask a simple question without the offensive words that you are worried about, then you won't have to say your sorry.

The Right Stuff has some very nice lines if you want your car to be correct but they are not cheap
If I wanted to do it a cheap - easy way I would use 3/8" o.d. soft copper myself, not aluminum.
About all you have to do is secure tightly at points where it might vibrate and wear

------------------
Dean Call
Team Gold member #3
A.C.E.S. # 00235
N.C.O.A. # 4350
M.A.C.C. # 001
macc.chevelles.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.