Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I post on another site that has a "my replies" function/link, which pulls all threads in which you "replied" in. I thought that was pretty cool.

On this site, I have to go to advanced search under my user. Unless I'm blind and there is another way?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Matt-
If you click on user CP on the bar at the top, it pulls up all the threads you are subscribed to.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
If you click on your name in any post and then click "find all posts by bochnak", you'll pull a list of all your previous posts. Is that what you want to do?

·
Registered
946 Posts
If you reply to a thread, you have already subscribed...

So when you click on User CP it doesn't list your subscriptions? Weird....

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
If you reply to a thread, you have already subscribed...

So when you click on User CP it doesn't list your subscriptions? Weird....
You have to go to User CP...Edit Options and set your preferences to subcribe to the threads you reply to. Mine is on "Do Not Subscribe". His must be, too.

·
Registered
946 Posts
You have to go to User CP...Edit Options and set your preferences to subcribe to the threads you reply to. Mine is on "Do Not Subscribe". His must be, too.
Ahhh... That makes more sense. I didn't know there was an option. Thanks for clearing that up!

·
Premium Member
69 chevelle malibu convertible
3,423 Posts
If the threads are too old (i think a day or less since the last new post) then they won't show up when you click on user cp. you actually have to take one more step and click subscribed threads, then every thread you've posted in (if your setting is to subscribe when you post as someone mentioned above) will appear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.