Team Chevelle banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lst day or so has been weird on this site. When I click on forums and all the options show up, each forum shows the topic at the top of the list. Well when i click on that forum, that topic that was shown is nowhere but if I back up and click on that topic that is shown in the forum list then i can go to it and it`s usually somewhere in the middle of the thread.

Also, some of the threads I`ve responded to show my reply when scrolling the threads but when i click back on that thread my reply isn`t there.

Is it this site or my computer?

·
Premium Member
15,332 Posts
When you click on the thread listed on the right while on the main forum page, the click will take you to the first unread post in that thread. Hold your mouse over the thread title on the main page and it should say "go to first unread post in this thread" or something like that. If you are clicking on the forum title to enter the specific forum and the one thread that you saw listed on the main page is not showing up. It sounds like you cache is not updating. What does the time stamp show on the main forum page for the topic listed on the right? Is the time stamp close to actual time? Does it match to the last post in the thread if you click on it? If you are missing a reply, check your subscriptions to see if they are showing up.
BTW been on here for awhile and everything has been working okay for me.
HTH

·
Premium Member
7,753 Posts
I've had a different problem. My DSL light on the modem goes out momentarily and I have to wait for it to come back on before I continue and things are pretty slow when it does.

·
Banned
9,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff i think your on to something. I checked the performence section and it said the last post for the thread shown was at 11:33pm but when I open the forum it`s not even there. Same here at benchracing. I click on the forum and my own thread isn`t there. I`m not too computer savy, how do I fix the cashe?

·
Registered
20,389 Posts
The lst day or so has been weird on this site. When I click on forums and all the options show up, each forum shows the topic at the top of the list. Well when i click on that forum, that topic that was shown is nowhere but if I back up and click on that topic that is shown in the forum list then i can go to it and it`s usually somewhere in the middle of the thread.

Also, some of the threads I`ve responded to show my reply when scrolling the threads but when i click back on that thread my reply isn`t there.

Is it this site or my computer?
I've had responses and sometimes entire threads disappear completely, without a trace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.