Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the guy who won the auction never showed/never paid so the guy is offering it to me for the same price. Would it not be a good candidate for a project car? Or is this one past that point and just good for parts?

·
Registered
816 Posts
I wouldn't buy it sight unseen. The 4 door is going to have parts that aren't repo'd and you'd need to be sure they are good or you can fab them. He doesn't show much on the major rust areas, just say's it has them. No closeups of the top either, who knows what is under it. I would go over it very very well before you pay for it. But it does look like a good price. 4 doors can be cool, but you won't get nearly as much for one as a 2 door.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool thanks for the replies guys. I really would prefer a 2 door and don't want a money pit. I am looking for something I could get running/driving pretty easy to have some fun and then just work on as I go. I am pretty good mechanic but no body work experience. $700 was just kind of tempting for basically a complete car but I think I will keep shopping.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll grab a pic of a BADA$$ 4 door that's for sale here in Bama....

if the guy comes out, I'll even ask him what he wants for it.

If I'd seen it before I got mine, I might already own it :D

I'll post the pic later...

·
Premium Member
7,984 Posts
Slim. $700 is a steal. If will make a great project. With a little TLC you can have a great ride.
This one used to belong to Bill (billscamino)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.