Team Chevelle banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Much respect (y) I was just trying to be funny, which I’m horrible at:geek:
None taken. Many kids don't know what it is to live with a $400 car.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I remember some years back some executive was trying to prohibit using the term Chevy.

He must still be there.

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
610 Posts
I remember this very clearly as a kid growing up in the 1950's

There were often articles in magazines etc. and I was always asking folks why??

I was total GM/Chevy fan as my Grandfather worked at a Chevrolet dealership.

Back then they hid new models before introduction and one was in my grandfathers barn.

No one was supposed to go inside but I sneaked in anyway and viewed a new 1959 Chevy.

I thought it must be a space ship, no wonder we weren't allowed inside!!

Thanks
Randy

Smaller logo represents smaller presence in the marketplace,......how many of you remember when our Congress was looking at breaking up GM because they had over 50% of domestic auto sales years ago. Sad.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Can we say we are "offended" by it? Or will we then be considered "racists" These days its either one or the other:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Can we say we are "offended" by it? Or will we then be considered "racists" These days its either one or the other:rolleyes:
It is causing me mental anguish, triggering emotions.

Reactions: TerryAT

·
Registered
501 Posts
It did trigger my PTSD and make me have an angry although politically correct outburst...see post earlier on in this thread.
You watch if any of us are around in 20 to 25 years some new design guru will bring back the old logo and revive it hoping to cash in on nostalgia...IF " gm" is still around....hmmm ca. seem to get the useless underscore for the m...odd The lower case g doesn't mean General as in Rank and importance any longer as the Older capitol G did for me...it now means in general... mmeh we make cars...

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Yep the new logo SUCKS! With capital S... lol.

·
Premium Member
16,341 Posts
Too much estrogen in the work place and not enough testosterone.
We have just seen the beginning of the end.
Naw, GM is too much finance and accounting and not enough gear head is more like it. Plus, GM has always been arrogant. That's testosterone kids. Dont blame chics for guys mess ups.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I don’t like the new logo, but I also really don’t care they it’s changed. EVERYTHING evolves... just like all the different Chevelle models we all love and restore.

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
All of the new cars are throw away anyway. Once they quit offering software or modules to replace bad ones they will be tossed in the scrap heap.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts