Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lifetime Founding Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to down load pages off this site for two weeks.
I have Acrobat reader 4.0 & 5.0 on my computer and they both work fine on other sites, when I go to this site and try to download certian pages 60-62 among others, the page comes up blank? Others come out fine.
I have contacted the people and they say it's my computer?
If my computer works fine on other sites then why would it mess up on this site?
Has anyone had a problem like this or with this site????
the address is http://www.mrgusa.com/fasindex.htm they sell plugs & fasteners. It looks like a really good site if I could just see what they have.
Thanks in advance!!!!!!
T.C.

·
Registered
687 Posts
It took awhile but it opened for me.

------------------
John 67SS
ACES #2887
Team Chevelle Gold #127

·
Registered
165 Posts
TC,

The page's you are after are almost 700K!! I suggest right clicking on the link and using the "Save Link As" and download it to a folder on your harddrive.

------------------
...Dennis
Topless '69

·
Lifetime Founding Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I will try that, I didnt realize it would take so long?
I assumed it was finished when at the lower left corner of the screen I saw the word "done"?
I'll let ya know how I make out.
thanks T.C.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Can you copy and paste text off of the page when it's displayed in Adobe? If so, copy it, minimize your screen, open your word processor program, and paste it there. Then all you have to do is fix the paragraphs so they are even.

·
Lifetime Founding Member
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!!
I found my problem, "The DUMMY behind the wheel"!!!
I wasnt waiting long enough for them to load, I guess the word "done" at the bottom of the page threw me, and I thought they werent loading.
Thanks for the help!!!!
T.C.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.