Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any info on the B&M Megashifter for street use? Are they any good? How about the B&M Starshifter? THANKS!!!!

------------------

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bob,
We've been talkin alot lately. If I go up against your car and lose, I'll be very upset.
Anyways, I personally feel that the Megashifter is the best all around street/strip ratchet shifter that is on the market today. The one in my chevelle has a nice tight, crisp feel when I shift. I have abused that shifter and it has never failed me and I have yet to miss a gear with it. It also is the one reason why my girlfriend will not drive my car. She hates it, Too Confusing. Ya gotta love it.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ted,
Thanks. Does it function ok if you just drive it like detente shifter?

------------------

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have one too and I love the thing. My friend with a Hurst shifter "played" with mine for 20 minutes and decided he was going to get one too. The shifts are real easy and everything on the shifter is intuitive (the reverse lockout sits right at the first knuckle of your fingers and the nitrous button is in the perfect place for your thumb). I'd highly recommend one! Oh, and whether you shift the tranny yourself or let it shift itself (if you have a manual/auto tranny), it works wonderfully.--Amanda

[This message has been edited by CA Elky (edited 02-01-99).]

·
Registered
738 Posts
Diddo with Skunkynuggets...get this shifter in your Chevelle! I have really enjoyed this shifter, especially with the N2O button on the T-handle (has to be ordered seperate). Installation is a snap and the looks are great. Have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.