Chevelles.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the right interm harness for a 67 malibu seems knowone carries them or they stop making them

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Chevelles and Maibus use the same harness. Get a chance to check out M & H wiring yet?

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
I sent them an email regarding your problem. Maybe I am misreading the catalog but I don't see it either. They are a good company and will post their response. Let's give it a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Keith, I rewired my Elky completly with afertmarket harnesses.Orginals to hacked uo to mess with. The floor harness is the only one that is not reproduced by ANY of the repo firms. It is made of flat cooper strips, just to expensive to reproduce. Try our wanted section. I found an NOS one for my car on our site.

65Camino
Team Member #74

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks for the help,i`ll keep checking the ads,there is a flat wire the runs back to the trunk now the old owner said he put it in,i can sure tell because no fuel gauge or dome light hooked up ,when i hook the wires together they still don`t work.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
65 ElCamino is correct. Got home and received a response from M & H. Nobody is making them.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
John, another year may work for your car 1 year earlier or 1 year later. I thought that a 64 would work in my 65. It will but for the fitting for overhead wire has a different female plug than the 65. I would have had to have M+H send me a 64 dome light wire. I was luckey to find a NOS 65 Elky floor harness, in the wanted section on your site.
Roy
Team Chevelle Gold Member #74

1 - 10 of 10 Posts