Team Chevelle banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all -- I purchased an interior screw kit for my 70 chevelle (from OPG). My g/f trashed the piece of paper that goes in the bag to show what screws go where ... always trying to clean up!! LOL

Can someone rattle off what numbers go where please?

·
Registered
429 Posts
You might email OPG and ask them for a copy be sent to you via email. I've had them return my emails with questions within a day or two. So far, only good service I've gotten.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's up Birddog? I just purchased a kit for my '71. The kit consists of the following: #1 w/2 screws for coat hooks, #1 w/1 screw for center mirror, #2 w/4 screws for dash bezel, #3 w/10 screws for door panels, #3 w/2 screws for quarter weatherstrip, #3 w/4 screws for steering column cover, #4 w/4 screws for door weatherstrip, #4 w/2 screws for fresh air vents, #5 w/4 screws for headrest collar covers, #5 w/8 screws for sill plate moulding, #6 w/2 screws for pillar mouldings, #7 w/2 screws for pillar mouldings also, #8 w/3 screws for kick panels, #8 w/6 screws for quarted panels, #9 w/6 screws for quarter seals, #10 w/8 screws for shoulder harness fasteners, #10 w/2 screws for windshield moulding--rear, & #11 w/6 screws for sunvisors! I hope this is enough help for you! The only reason I still have my set still in tact is because they were hiding in a closet from my wife! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HA! Thanks BigRed! The garage is now offlimits to her, lucky I didn't leave my keys laying around she might of got rid of the car too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts