I put a complete PUI kit in my '69. It all fit good and looks good. The only 'issue' I have is that the thin chrome "tape/trim" on the door panels delaminated after about two months. Superglue put it back OK. I just chalked this up the the 115 to 120 degree temps we have here. I also installed new foam on the buckets. One thing I would recommend now is that you would cut some foam out from the 'internal' side. They are too thick or firm or something. You sit up high, instead of them wrapping around you. There's a picture of the interior on page two of my site.
A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet Chevelle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about restorations, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!