Chevelles.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get an instrument cluster panel for a '69 chevelle? I have looked all over the place with no results. Please help me!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Are you looking for the big carrier that the gauges and AC and everything else bolt to, or the gauge carrier itself, or the gauges?

Are you looking for new or used?

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
depends on which part as to where you look ... dash bezels are being repo'd now.. try OPG or padock or groundup restortions .. if your looking for the Instments them self I'd look on ebay the 69 stuff is fairly easy to round up .. good luck & happy hunting

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
derek,
I am looking for the bezel not the instruments themselves. My bolt holes are enlarged so the bezel just falls off, right now it is being held in by a couple of steel clips. As to new or used, i would prefer new but used is fine too!
Thanks again

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
wow ... what am I invisible ?? :confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts

YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP!!!!! :D

Dan <><

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Originally posted by 69chevelle355:
derek,
I am looking for the bezel not the instruments themselves. My bolt holes are enlarged so the bezel just falls off, right now it is being held in by a couple of steel clips. As to new or used, i would prefer new but used is fine too!
Thanks again
Are you looking for that stock look, or a racing look? There are alternatives out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts