Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does the ignition switch have any adjustments? and to bypass the neutral saftey switch, which wires do i connect? reason im asking is like you heard a hundred times before my two year project has power but will not crank. i have no power to the s terminal and i did have the ign switch off awhile ago. just back tracking and trying possibilities.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i was cruising through old archives and found the nss question answerd. tried jumping the purple and purpule/white wire nothing happened. key fells normal when turning. had ignition switch off to solder new wire for the pertronix in the pink wire out of switch.

john muha where are you? i need your help

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i checked for voltage in the purple wire on the engine side of the fuse block and found none. havent tried the other jumper. the starter is a new mini high torque that i sell where i work.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
did i ever tell ya i hate elec. problems. anyways i found it, i lost the connection between where the fuseblock connects to the enigne harness. turns over now, still have a small timing issue and i think i flooded the engine, damn electric fuel pumps

thanks anyways
chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts