Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**I posted this in Bench Racing, but since this page gets more traffic, here it is again**

Go to this site, http://www.geocities.com/rdrnr74/poll.html , and vote for one of two Chevelles. The poll is run by a buddy of mine and he shares his info with Ertl who at times looks to this poll to decide what car to do next in their popular 1:18 scale American Muscle series.

I prefer the 65 Malibu SS (since I own a real one) which could net Malibu SS and Malibu SS396 (Z16) models from the same mold. There is also a 68 SS396 Chevelle to vote for if you aren't as in love with the 65 as I am. Right now a Dodge Dart GT is winning and we just can't have that!

As a side note, Ertl has already made 1970 SS454 and SS396 cars and 1967 SS396 cars and another company Maisto will be releasing 1971/72 Chevelle models this summer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would rather see a 66 SS. After all, the 66 IS the best looking bodystyle of all time!!

------------------
66 Big-Block Chevelle Houston, TX ACES#3321

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm in if they leave the roof off. 65 ragtops are just tooo cool.

------------------
Andy Michaud
65 Malibu SS Convertible

·
Registered
45 Posts
The first one that I picked up was the 70SS LS6 Fathom Blue w/ the white stripes. Sure wish they made the same model in convertible. Then it would be perfect!

·
Registered
25 Posts
How about a 70 chevelle ss in black cherry,white stripes,this is what i have and would love to get one in this color combo!

·
Premium Member
18,160 Posts
I saw thier 66 (or 67) GTO it target about a month ago. Damn nice looking model. I have been waiting for a 66 Chevelle in diecast myself. Since they are making 67s, youd think that they could use those die cast bodies by altering the badges on the outside and manufacturing the rest of the 66 details before assembly.

Chris R.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.