Team Chevelle banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I went to a show today put on by Walmart/Sams Club. They were raffling off a 32" wide screen HDTV. You got 6 tickets for $5 and the money was going to charity so we decided to take a chance. We never win these kind of things but we bought some anyhow. To our surprise they drew our number and we won!:hurray: The sticker on the box says $558.00. I don't know what we're going to do with it because we really don't need a new TV but it sure was cool to win.:yes: We also both came home with trophies.:hurray: It's been a good day!

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Congrats on the win. I will give you $10.00 for it:D well atleast you will double your money. hehe

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
Cheapskate, I'll give $20. But can I get free shipping with that? :D
LMAOROF, I was waiting for some other Cheap bastard to post that, l:)l:)

·
Premium Member
6,740 Posts
Don't pay any attention to those 2 maroons. :D Sounds like a good day. :thumbsup: Let's see, I weed wacked the yard, changed the oil in the Chevelle, watched the Wings lose to the Stars. Yup, you had a good day, I'll give you $30 for the TV.:)

·
Premium Member
5,248 Posts
My husband and I went to a show today put on by Walmart/Sams Club. They were raffling off a 32" wide screen HDTV. You got 6 tickets for $5 and the money was going to charity so we decided to take a chance. We never win these kind of things but we bought some anyhow. To our surprise they drew our number and we won!:hurray: The sticker on the box says $558.00. I don't know what we're going to do with it because we really don't need a new TV but it sure was cool to win.:yes: We also both came home with trophies.:hurray: It's been a good day!
I'll give you $50.00 and I'll come and pick it up when I come home in June. ;)

CONGRAT'S on the TV and the trophies.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats on the win. I will give you $10.00 for it:D well atleast you will double your money. hehe
Cheapskate, I'll give $20. But can I get free shipping with that? :D
Don't pay any attention to those 2 maroons. :D Sounds like a good day. :thumbsup: Let's see, I weed wacked the yard, changed the oil in the Chevelle, watched the Wings lose to the Stars. Yup, you had a good day, I'll give you $30 for the TV.:)
I'll give you $50.00 and I'll come and pick it up when I come home in June. ;)

CONGRAT'S on the TV and the trophies.
Thanks for the offers guys but... I think I'll pass.::noway:D:beers:

·
Gold Founding Member
3,080 Posts
Put it in the garage so you guys can watch Speed Channel....

That is cool, my wife and I went through an 18 month time about 20 years ago when we started winning raffles, radio contests, etc. Best was a full set of custom wheels and tires valued at $1000 1987 dollars. Got Mom's Accord lookin good. Made enough that we had to report it to the IRS becase they were at the contests taking SSN and information from the winners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts