1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
743 Posts
How about the Fact it is a 6Cyl Chevelle.
Mike

·
Premium Member
19,748 Posts
But, once again, a lot of information missing from the ad and short on pics. This is a large dollar car, respectively. I can't figure out why a seller wouldn't go all the way with a great ad? What shifter does it have? Hows the underneath look? What's the specs on the motor? Trans? Soooooooooo much missing.
Like proofreading your ad copy?
up for sell, my forth chevelle That have restored, rust inhabitor, truckbed, fore core raditator, stainless steal lines, etal. Pretty car from the few photos there are ... but if you shortchange your ad copy this much, what else might be shortchanged?

Sometimes I like to read the feedback history to get an idea of where the person is coming from, their interests, etc. I won't even comment on this one. :noway:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Even me from Europe sees it's definately not a $35K-car

Therefore it should be FULLY restored, Low original miles, full doc's

I've seen these type of cars selling for 15-20K high.

·
Premium Member
7,753 Posts
He doesn't say that this is an SS396 car either. No tail panel trim. You could easily read things into this ad. Looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
yep, emblems look too far back and too high. this guy is not being realistic, for $35k you should expect a documented SS, #'s matching car. i guess sellers just think they'll run accross that one in a million buyer that doesn't shop around, just won the lotto, somewhat liquored up, and wants a car right now.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
its still a nice post car i would fix a lot of things though like taking the SS crap off because its not a true SS 2 door sedan car!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts