1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Hey Rick,

I feel your pain....3' in 4 days two wks ago in my back yard. Today, 44* and some sun. Only about 1' left. I agree, let the one who brought it, take it. At least now, the sun is higher in the sky and can do some good, when it shines, that is!

·
Registered
684 Posts
OK... We'll label you a QUITTER, but just this once... :D

No snow here in Central KS but the temp dropped today.
And the good new is 60's all next week...

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I hear ya Rick. Things are so bad down here, the county below this one pulled all it's plows off the roads until the winds let up.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
me too, i quit, i have to pull weeds, clean the pool, trim the hedges, mow the yard, ride the harley, go hiking, see a movie (black snake moan), b.b.q. ribs, and all this in 70 degree weather, i may have to wear sleeves.....

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks BOB: You can't wait till spring. I'm with you on that one. I'm making plans to go to Arizona for a couple of weeks. Normally i'm in AZ till the end of april. We get back here around the 1st of May. Just perfect timing. But me and my wisdom. No i'm going to stay home this yr. And save $$$$ for the Chevelle. Well guess what. This is the last yr I'll do that. I already told my wife this is my last yr staying here for winter. If I have to get a part time job out there next season so be it. I've been spending the winters out there since 2000. this was a big mistake. ok talk to you later. Rick

·
Premium Member
7,962 Posts
Man I must have winter in my blood. We just got through blowing snow, followed by intense freezing rain. I was out there with the snow blower with snow blowing back into my face to the point of blinding me. I actually had a smile on my face regardless. I'm a sick man.

·
Premium Member
9,525 Posts
YEAH YEAH YEAH big talk did you tell your wife you are on strike? I didn't think so.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts