Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one think a 71 S.S Chevelle, with a 400 small block, 5200 miles on engine, never been dragged with alot of features is worth $4200.00???

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Absolutely not!
---------------------------Tell me where it is located so I can go buy it and take it off the market!--------------(Can't believe you asked.)

------------------

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad I wouldn't have asked a question like that but I mean I'm only 15, and I'm gonna need a nice muscle car for my 1st.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool choice for a first car! I would suggest that you get someone that's been around a while to go over it with you. Sometimes, when you want a car bad enough, you can overlook some important things.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Plasticsmoke-
Now I can see where you were coming from with your last post! I agree with Peerce take someone else with you whose been around to look at it with you. They'll see somethings you won't. I had to take a whole parade with me to look at my 64 I took my mom(A1-gearhead) and 2 of my bowtie friends to look at my first and I'm glad I did! They said go for it! However before that we looked at about 7 other chevelles and they noticed the minorest things that I completely looked over. Case in point looked at a 69 all primer, I'm ready to lay down cash my mom goes let's get. We get in the car and she goes the left quarter has no character line! A guy at my school bought it and spent 3000 bucks in bodywork mostly for that one quarter which was filled with bondo! Nice car now though I must say. So have fun, take some buds, and if it's all good, GO FOR IT!

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree with everyone, get it checked out, go over the vin make sure it is what they say it is, check casting #'s, don't go into this with blinders on, magnets work great on sheet metal, not bondo, etc., etc. good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.