Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm learning a ton from this site. I'm glad I joined.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome! We all love this site! Glad you picked America's Favorite Muscle Car & America's Favorite Muscle Car Site. No other site compares to this one.

------------------
Jay W.
In-the-works 67 Malibu
genxrodsandcustoms.8m.com
surferwagons.8m.com

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome! You'll find you need your Tech fix twice a day on average, morning and night. Now that I work from home, I even sneak in a visit during the day when retrieving email.

Also congrats to SoCalRat for the GenX site startup and overall interest by the younger folks. Maybe by the time you are my age, the they will have revised the Big Blocks to the point where you can have a GENX BB in your GenX Rod. I know, lame, but couldn't resist.
JohnWalker

·
Registered
84 Posts
yup - ask here, answer here. without a doubt I don't think I'd have half as much fun with the car if it weren't for these guys!

------------------
members.tripod.com/dfdolerjr

·
Registered
144 Posts
I agree. This is, by far, the best and most informative site on the net. John Walker is right; gotta have my Team Chevelle fix at least twice a day!

------------------
Jeremy J. Bennett
72 Chevelle
Team Chevelle #298

·
Registered
305 Posts
I love it as well. I want 2 express my thanks 2 all the mechanics, both professional and shade tree, who offer their free advice over the web 4 all 2 benefit. It is especially helpful 2 guys like me who can't do much more than replace a radiator. In addition, I don't know of any place else where there is such an abundance of info about the greatest muscle ever, the CHEVROLET CHEVELLE. I'm gettin teary-eyed.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.