Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HATE DEERS!!!!!!!!! They recked my 70 chevelle malibu.............Anyone live in a state where you dont have to have a license to hunt deer.

------------------
71 350 Chevelle

·
Registered
982 Posts
I hate Sparrows...this morning they ruined my sleep by chirping at 4:00 AM....
Anyone live in a state where its legal to hunt these little birds at 4:00 AM

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wasnt it a sparrow that nailed Fabio in the face on that roller coaster a year or so back? I smile everytime I see a sparrow now...
As for the deer thing...I dont think its illegal to hunt a deer with a 70 Chevelle in any state. FRY that dude....

Scott

·
Registered
62 Posts
Actually, Fabio was Goosed. That is hit by a goose.

G

·
I love deer,see my signature, they are very tasty and low in fat.I restored a 76 chevy c-10 back in 92 and 2 months after the restoration I hit a 220 lb 10 point buck @ 65 mph.it demolished the front of my truck,but the deer was eaten so it wasnt a total loss

------------------
Michael
T.C. member # 758
ACES member # 4292

project>> 69 malibu convertible in pieces
>>----> love to bowhunt<----<<

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I am with BBD, but for another reason. One crapped on my head yesterday when I was washing my car.
License, don't need one, just a pellet gun and a scope. They are on my shopping list.

Steve R.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I Mississippi you can kill a deer a day with 1 30 dollar liscence. As for hitting them with your car. That sucks for us chevelle owners! totally sucks! I am also a bow hunter, but have never had the misfortune to smoke a deer with a vehicle.

------------------
350 4speed 12bolt 3.73's
Bench Blue w/black inter. [email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man i just bought a motorcycle today and I cringe when I think about hitting a deer. We have a friend who's father wad killed about 5 miles from my place when a deer came through the windshield. Dont think a biker stands a chance.

·
Registered
982 Posts
We've got the gianht squirrels here on Long Island.....

·
Registered
777 Posts
BBD, don't those rats get as big as a deer out there in New York!! Course it's legal to hunt those...

Bill C.

------------------
Bill C.
'71 SS (now with 467BBC)
'70 Nova 350/700r4
ACES #2780
Colo Spgs, CO

·
Registered
548 Posts
I had a friend have $9000.00 damage done to the front of his White Freight Liner and he was standing still.He blew the air horns at a moose standing on the road that sucker charged the front 7 times before walking off into the bush...FRED

------------------

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
A friend and I hit a deer with a Piper Cherokee 140 (rental) as we were about to rotate (take off)at about 80 mph. The prop did one heck of a job on it. What a mess! It set off the Emergency Beacon in the plane and had the local ATC (AIR Trafic Control)freaking out. Didn't get to fly that day. BAD DEER! BAAAAD DEEEER!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hmmmmm puree? Nah just mulch

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have only been living in Arkansas for a little over a year now. From what I hear about hunting around here is, "if it's not human shoot it and eat it". I think there is a season on most everything around here!! Deer are all over the place and get hit daily in these parts. Try avoiding two of them on the road at dusk in a 67 Camaro doing about 70 MPH and the car has 4 wheel drum brakes...........I was lucky and they moved just in the nick of time.

·
Registered
548 Posts
oh by the way plural for deer is deer meaning more than 1,same as moose is more then 1 not meese. Just thought I'd trow that in...FRED

------------------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.