Team Chevelle banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'm out of the car shopping for myself. Prices too high, scams, economic situation, etc.....it's just not in the cards that I'm holding in my hands right now/not meant to be. So onto the next best thing:
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: 123pugsy

·
Premium Member
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I’m convinced now that this guy never had the car he advertised and isn’t likely even in the area. He was smooth, had all the right answers but later conversations didn’t match earlier ones. He’s a scammer with nothing better to do than steal peoples money.

Devin

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I’m convinced now that this guy never had the car he advertised and isn’t likely even in the area. He was smooth, had all the right answers but later conversations didn’t match earlier ones. He’s a scammer with nothing better to do than steal peoples money.

Devin
Be careful.

·
Registered
12,576 Posts
People like that continue cause noones ever given them a tune up.
There is no "karma will get them"..a right hook might
Not saying its right but some just dont deserve any type of forgiveness.

Horrible time like you said to be buying....in a spot where soon I will have to and am going to lose my shirt..From restored truck to something pretty humbling.

Often thought about grabbing a bike, even an old air cooled enduro just to squirt around town get to Drs. etc. Just dont trust other drivers.
Celphones are distracting enough, but these touchscreens in cars all the gadgets...I dunno. It only takes going down 1 time.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts