Chevelles.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Names Randy and from north Texas. Just recently sold my 70 chevelle for a 70 chevelle station wagon. This place has all the insider info I need from time to time. I have a little bit of a collection going. Have a 1929 ccp model a, 1972 c10 with a 505ci bbc, old 1.5 ton dodge 6x6, and the wagon. Ps I don’t know how thought bullet hub caps was a good idea but I think they are awful.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,511 Posts
Re: I’m new around these parts

Welcome to Team Chevelle,Randy.Nice wagon there, IMO the automakers screwed up when they stopped making station wagons.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts

Welcome Randy, to Team Chevelle.....:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,929 Posts

Welcome to the Team ! I have a Wgn. Yurrrr Looken good with the wgn. along with all your STUFF !:surprise:
Bob

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! Totally jealous of that wagon. Looks pretty clean and straight.

I'm up around the Sherman area. Are you that far North?
Thank you. And it is. Haven’t found any rust in it yet. Someone already fixed the floor pan on the driver side. And I’m located in Henrietta. So you ain’t too far from me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome tot he board !!!! Whats the story on the square body Blazer my wife is really pushing me to get her one with a full removable top .

·
Registered
258 Posts

Thank you. And it is. Haven’t found any rust in it yet. Someone already fixed the floor pan on the driver side. And I’m located in Henrietta. So you ain’t too far from me.
No kidding. We were just in Nocona for the car show and auction couple of weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Welcome to TC! Originally from Dickens Texas, about 2 hours south of Amarillo.

·
5,856 Posts

Welcome aboard. I'm just north of you, in Wichita Falls.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome tot he board !!!! Whats the story on the square body Blazer my wife is really pushing me to get her one with a full removable top .
Dad found it in Lawton Oklahoma area. Bought it for $5750. Had a crate 350 already dropped into it. Pretty clean little ride. If you want a full top you need to go older. This one is a 1978 and only a half top.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No kidding. We were just in Nocona for the car show and auction couple of weeks ago.
That’s awesome. I’ve been wanting to check out the car museum there. Have a few friends that live there. One has a 70 chevelle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome aboard. I'm just north of you, in Wichita Falls.
Sweet. I’m up there all the time. I use to live in city view for a little bit. I hit p2 up a lot lol. Took the wagon up there just last week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts