Laugh with her,
Cry with her,
Cuddle with her,
Shop with her,
Give her jewelry,
Buy her flowers,
Hold her hand,
Write love letters to her,
Go to the end of the earth and back again for her.

How to win the heart of a man:

Show up naked,
Bring beer

See less See more
#6 ·
Does she really think that will make a woman happy? They just want more,more,more. Take me for what I am, what you see is what you get, and you'll get those things listed above. A woman will always say you changed, you don't treat me like you used to, while in my experience its the woman that has changed (they uh hummm, withhold sex,whistling :rolleyes: ), think you'll get them to admit to that? hell no :D How does that song go? "I'm the same old jerk you've been havin for years"

#9 ·
screw all that lovey dovey crap and just give me the money so i can have my baby repainted :D
i wash your underwear and clean your messes up.
what more do you want for god's sake?:confused:
oh yeah, should i mention i live alone with 2 dogs????
just thought i would jump in there and give ya my .02 :D
rachael anne :waving:

#12 ·
SweetShot said:
screw all that lovey dovey crap and just give me the money so i can have my baby repainted :D
i wash your underwear and clean your messes up.
what more do you want for god's sake?:confused:
In that I already wash my own underwear and clean up my messes, I guess if that's all I wanted from a woman it'd be cheaper to just hire a maid. Personally if a woman met me at the door naked 3 times a week I'd wash HER underwear. But then I guess I could just hire someone for that too. Damn! Hire a maid AND a hooker and it'd probably cost less than an ex-wife. :D

G
#15 ·
He, He!!

When My Buddy, Doc and I were both divorced, we were always looking for a couple that did windows, floors and tubes!!

We could only find them that did two outta the three!

He, He!!

As for myself, I'm stupid AND can't do anything right!!

I do however:

WORK regardless, unless I hurt OR am so sick I can't get out of bed! AND in my younger day, worked then regardless!!

Vacuum and get down on my hands and knees and clean the tile;
Clean the toilets and tubs;
Load and unload the dishwasher;
Do all my own clothes, but no ironing;
Collect, bag and take out the garbage as well as box and bag up ALL the recyclables(Sp?);
ALL the yard work so's our place looks nice;
Take car of the vehicles;
Shovel the snow;

Yeppie!! Can't do anything right....

And when I try to help somebody else, it's why did you do something stupid like that?

Yep!

I'm gonna quit work and go on the dole b/c I have a handi-cap called "STUPIDITY"!! Then let everybody else support me...

pdq67

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

#16 ·
A group of girlfriends are on vacation, when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads,' For Women Only'. Since they were without their boyfriends or parents, they decide to go in.

The desk clerk, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. 'We have 5 floors...go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide, since each floor has signs telling you what's inside.'

So they start going up, and on the first floor the sign reads,' All the men here have it short and thin.'

The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads,' All the men here have it long and thin.'

Still, this wasn't good enough, so the friends move up to the third floor, where the sign reads, 'All the men here have it short and thick.'

This was still another disappointment, but knowing there are still 2 floors left, they move on to the next floor.

On the fourth floor, the sign was perfect. 'All the men here have it long and thick.'

The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they were missing, they go to the fifth floor, where the sign reads, 'There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that it is impossible to please a woman.'

#23 ·
Gloryhound said:
This is what I've done and the wife seems pretty happy with it! lol
And I suppose that's good enough. I remember hearing something along the line of..."when Daddy's unhappy, Daddy's unhappy. When Momma's unhappy NOBODY'S happy!" Personally it seems like BS to allow that, but my experience and virtually everyone who has anything to say about it, agrees this is the reality of it. I can't imagine an american woman putting up with a guy being moody, verbally abusive, holding out on sex, and financially irresponsible in the manner that our whole society just laughs off when a woman behaves that same way. But I guess most men somehow think it's worth it.

#24 ·
pop d top said:
But I guess most men somehow think it's worth it.
It's an expensive way to get your laundry done for free ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.