Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part May's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.
I have my new trunk mount fuel cell, Malory 140 gph pump, regulator and filter, 20' of Aeroquip braided 1/2" line and all AN fittings.

How do I get all this together? My cell has 2 outlets next 2 each other and another one on top (vent?) Is the right order cell to filter to pump to regulator to carb? I am assuming filter and pump can go in rear of car and regulator on the fenderwell or firewall or somewhere?

Any input from those of you that have done this, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks and have a good Memorial day weekend.

P.S. The weather has been outstanding in Seattle and it just drives me nuts that I can't drive the car. Another 80 degree day today!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
mine is similar Harwood fuel cell then a short braded line to the trunk floor with a fitting that connects it to the fuel filter (outside under car) then it goes to the pump (manual) then a splitter (where your regulator could be mounted on the fenderwell like my splitter is, then to the carb inlets. the top is a vent, i have a tube running up, then in a loop-de-loop then down thru the bottom of the trunk (with grommet) to the outside, check my site for some pics. im using the Fram filter cannister with removable filter.

------------------
1970 SS396 AKA 454/4spd
My Chev-Hell Page
Member #783
Ft.Worth, Tx
Big Block Chevy.net
proud owner of this site

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.