Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
35 years old, Sacramento, CA,
Two Chevelles: Rare 68 Malibu Concours Coupe (grandparents bought it new on 5/10/68 in Carson City, NV)
70 Concours Estate station wagon

Bought my first Chevelle (69 SS for $1,200 from the original owner) in my senior year in high school. Been hooked ever since.

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
A good idea, but we won't be able to handle the responses if even 10% of those registered answered here. We are looking at setting up multiple databases that we can use in the future.

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
Not a problem Todd. We tried something similar to this a few months ago and the size of the page grew really fast and took forever to load. We realized there must be a better way, and there is. We hope to have a new server soon and rather than create something and have to move it....

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
I thought you might just add age to the profile

[This message has been edited by d1_bradley (edited 03-08-99).]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just a thought, but...

rather than just add age (or whatever) to the existing profile, I think it would be nice to have a way to find other enthusiasts in one's area.

Currently, without clicking on everyone's individual profile, there is no way to do this.

Some of us (maybe just me) don't have alot of car-knowledgable/enthusiast friends. It would be of interest to me to be able to do some sort of query/search to see which other active members of this site live in the same city/state/area/whatever as I do.

Maybe, due to privacy issues, this would not be of interest to everyone. But there has been more than one occasion that I wondered how many other Chevelle enthusiasts lived in my town.

Again, just a thought...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Buck, I would like to be able to do a search also for that reason. It shouldn't be that hard to add that to this site. I quess its easier said then done.
waive

·
Registered
336 Posts
i agree with buck mustard and waive...

it would be nice to find some others that would like to go cruising friday nights or something

maybe someday, eh

mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.