Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At a night cruise today a gentelman offered me a cluster with gauges/tach/vents. He said that it's in good condition. Also that it is for a column shift car. He asked $250.00 for it. Is this a good price? He also has a Muncie for sale. What is a good price for it?
Thank you!!
Luis!!Canadian70SS
Gold #46

·
Registered
80 Posts
I recently paid $350 for a SS dash package that included a tach. Not that I necessarily got a good deal on it.....it still doesn't work right and I will have to remove it soon (and maybe send it to Steve S. in Dallas to see what he can do with it). So if you're sure it's in good working condition, $250 is a pretty good price.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hy Luis, how are you. Given that you have the rare constraint of having a column car, take the cluster for $250 and RUN. Keep in mind that the printed circuit (the flex wiring that runs around the back of the cluster) will need to be replaced for approx. $125, and the clock should be converted to quartz movement if it hasn't already been done. These clusters have traded hands as high as $500 ( with the additional work still required), so you have a good deal on your hands. Make sure it comes with the wiring harness, as it must be changed when you install the cluster.

Regards,

Morris

------------------
Morris "moepoe" Porter

Aces 2674

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.