Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on leaving Indiana Wednesday and driving down by myself, then the familly was coming down on Thursday. Now I can not get off work on Wednesday so we are all coming THursday. The problem is the closer the date gets the more I am worried about driving it that far. I drove it a couple hours bringing it home last fall and the longest since then is an hour each way to a couple cruise ins. Never had a problem with it but that is a long way from home if something would go wrong along side the road. I really want to bring it but not sure right now if I want to chance it. So if I don't bring it, will I be an outcast and a bane to society?:confused:

By the way I just finished up a stereo install so if I do bring it I can listen to some tunes :yes:.

Thanks,

Bob

· Registered
6,914 Posts
Our first year, 2006, was without our chevelle. Plenty of people show up without them, you certainly wouldn't be an outcast. The second year we brought our chevelle. If you are uncertain of your car making it, personally I would recommend leaving it at home for your first time until you get more time to test it all out. We drove ours down last year after putting only 15 miles on it from a body off. The trip was less enjoyable than when we went down with my known reliable camaro, just because we did have some small issues with it, and it seemed like I was constantly worried about the car failing.

Jeff

· Premium Member
22,931 Posts
This is my 9th year...only 6 of those with a Chevelle.

Chevelle...who needs it! Just hangin' out with the boys is fun enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.