Team Chevelle banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 67 SS chevelle that I have found out from the data tag that the Original color is TT " Capri Cream"

The interior color is Gold.

Options = A/c, bucket seats, console.

Is this a rare color combination? If anyone has pictures of a car with that color, please send to me.

Currently the color has one -re-paint and it is butternut yellow.

Thanks ([email protected])

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The only int colors you could get with a bucket seats car, and with Capri Cream exterior in 67 were eather gold, or black. No data on how many were built with that combo, but black was more popular than gold I would think.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I sent you a picture of a gold interior convertible

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello, I have a 67 SS chevelle that I have found out from the data tag that the Original color is TT " Capri Cream"

The interior color is Gold.

Options = A/c, bucket seats, console.

Is this a rare color combination? If anyone has pictures of a car with that color, please send to me.

Currently the color has one -re-paint and it is butternut yellow.

Thanks ([email protected])
I don't know the exact number but I had a TT SS back in 1969 with a black interior. I loved that color combo. It was totaled in 1970.

I loved that color with black. I tried to find another jusy like it but since that time I have only seen 3 TT's and they were not for sale. I gave up and bought a red, but capri cream with a black interior is my favorite. I have never seen TT with gold at all.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Chevrolet never broke down the information to what paint or interior production numbers were, so there is no way to tell how many were built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.