• Solo

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • With a Seat Cover

Votes: 23 41.1%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Well, your poll question says 'how do you prefer your Chevelle', so I'll say I prefer 'seat covers'. That's the way it usually is on weekends.:D During the week, in the evenings, I go up to my local cruize- in place, and it's usually by myself:pout:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i usually drive it solo, due to it being a daily driver, but nothing tops having a pretty girl in the passenger seat knowing that she is enjoying being in that car as much as I am.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I have my 12yr old son with me, he won't let me leave the house (in the Chevelle) without him !! :yes:

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I usually set one of the seats on my garage floor, and then make vroom vroom sounds. If I am really into it, sometimes I get the steering column and hold the wheel with one hand and I'll set the shifter next to me and shift too.

Hoping this all changes in the next 3-4 months, and I can actually drive it and form an opinion on whether I want a seat cover or not.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I used to take people rides and really nailed it....

Took a neighbor a ride and almost gave him a heart attack....... That scared me.

Now..... I ask, what are you used to riding in/ how fast have you gone, do you want to see it all or part of it?

Surpising how many people out there that have never been in a fast street car.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Well since I don't need a cover anymore, I don't mind it both ways and she doesn't always want to come... so I say with a cover. It has a stimulating effect when you are cruisin with your sweety...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts