Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lot of original parts from original 1970 LS6/. I am new to the forum. Not sure how to post thread to advertise these parts. How do I know what they are worth? Help please

·
Administrator
17,083 Posts
Welcome aboard.
We don't allow for sale ads in the tech forums but you can list your parts in the "what's it worth" forum to determine value.Then you can use our "free classifieds" to post your items for sale.
Ads posted in the tech forums will be deleted without notice.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I have a lot of original parts from original 1970 LS6/. I am new to the forum. Not sure how to post thread to advertise these parts. How do I know what they are worth? Help please
Do a search on EBay. Gives you a good idea what items actually sell for vs what people are trying to sell an item for.

Reactions: Steve R

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Welcome to Team Chevelle.....:waving:

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
It is hard to help you when we do not know what all items you have. Also pictures play a major role in determining a price. Please post some pictures.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
welcome to the site
what happened to the car the parts are from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts