Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Owens Racing Engines in Pearland is VERY good. $$$

B&G Machine In Alvin is also good.. Very fair $$

USA Racing Engines (The *** SHOP).... I have used them with no issues.

There is also a new (3-5yrs old) shop somewhere in Pasadena and the owners name is like Tremble or Trumble....something like that. He supposedly has ALL of the latest and greatest machines/equipment....Rumored to have been building all the nasty Outlaw 10.5 engines etc.... He has a good reputation from what I have heard...>I have not personally used him.

***Stay away from Houston Engine and Balancing, stay away from Craig Caulk, stay away from H&H Machine....***

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey ,Alan. That would be Mike Trumble . Has raced stock,superstock(former champion )and comp. for years . Good guy. I also like USA racing engines(the *** shop) by Hobby airport . They have done machine work for me for 30yrs. Did my machine work on all my race motors ( except one from Nickens ) They have always done great by me .

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jeff at Westside over in the Spring Branch area has done several high hp motors for my brother with no isses and fair prices 713-465-7996

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
West side performance, good guys call 7134657996 ask for jeff, they did my bottom end and did an excellent job! They are on emnora off of blalock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts