Team Chevelle banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotchkis????

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bruce Allison 
#1 ·
Does anyone know a phone number or website for Hotchkis...I want to get sway bars from them...UNLESS someone else has a better idea. I've been told that these were the best. TRUE or NOT???

Thanks...

G
#6 ·
I've got Hotchkis bars and springs on my Chevelle. They work great along with the polygraphite bushings and everything. I got my bars from Summit as they had them in stock, and the springs from Jegs. Just call and ask.

#7 ·
Hi Guys,

Of course I have to put my .02 in for the old HO Racing suspension parts. Specifically sway bars. "Who's best?" Form your own opinion....The HO bars are 1 3/8", the thickest on the market as far as I know. They're also made of 4140 moly steel. They're the only ones I know of that are heat formed (not cold bent steel). This assures a uniformity of strength and maintains rigidity much longer than other brands. And after all this the bars are all heat treated. To be fair Hotchkiss bars are lighter (hollow) and pretty powder painted. They're also smaller diameter.

The entire kit or individual parts of the HO Racing system are available from Malibu Performance 818 222 6725. Feel free to call me there for more info. As always, I'll remind everyone that the HO Racing kit (also installed on this months Hot Rod Magazine cover car) out "G'd" a ZR1 'Vette after being installed on a '64 GTO in an earlier Car Craft magazine test. !!!

Good Luck!
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.