Team Chevelle banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
1967 Chevelle SS
We stopped by on Friday for a few hours on our way back to Sunny Diego from Lake Tahoe. Got spritzed on a bit, but didn鈥檛 see any major rain.

Went to Peppermill and GSR to get a feel for the 鈥榣ay of the land鈥 for next year. If the car is done by then... 馃槈

Talked with a gent at GSR that had four 鈥67s there; he said he heard of another for sale and might end up with five!

What do you guys do about accommodations? I鈥檓 trying to decide between staying at a hotel vs. bringing the motorhome up...

Registered
We stopped by on Friday for a few hours on our way back to Sunny Diego from Lake Tahoe. Got spritzed on a bit, but didn鈥檛 see any major rain.

Went to Peppermill and GSR to get a feel for the 鈥榣ay of the land鈥 for next year. If the car is done by then...

Talked with a gent at GSR that had four 鈥67s there; he said he heard of another for sale and might end up with five!

What do you guys do about accommodations? I鈥檓 trying to decide between staying at a hotel vs. bringing the motorhome up...
We like staying downtown. Circus Circus has a nice parking garage with one level dedicated to registered cars. That makes me feel a little more secure.

Although this is the first year we experienced rain, it was nice to be able to get in the garage when needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Registered
66 chevelle
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that from last (Thursday) night. We didn't really see the rain develop today (Friday)?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
That was Wednesday evening heavy rain and hail
Thursday rain most of the day Friday was pretty nice Didn鈥檛 stay for the weekend

1 - 6 of 6 Posts