Chevelles.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's the scoop on that show, the guy with dark hair has a ss station wagon(the grille has the ss on it anyway)a fake or was it one of those weird options you hear about.

·
Registered
246 Posts
That's Chuck and it's non-factory but waaaaay cool. Blown big block and SS parts - what a great car. I had thought about doing the same thing as a unique family car but he beat me to it. He's got a clean convertible as well.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
And lets not forget that Chuck has much more than the show going on.

On the front page of this site, you'll see a link for ACES. THis si the club Chuck runs. You'll also hear about Chevellebration. THis is the National Chevelle/ElCamino show that he puts on as part of the club.

In his own words, that wagon is scary fast. The blown 502 moves it quite well.

He also has an 68 300 deluxe L79.

Kurt

------------------
The 68 Chevelle info page. [last updated Nov. 30, 98]
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6873/Chevelle/68_Chevelle_Info.html
Email: [email protected]
A.C.E.S. #1352

·
Registered
336 Posts
yes chuck hansen is his name and apparently from what a reliable source told me (i'll refer to the source as "pops") he has more chevelles and camaros then you can count with one hand (almost two hands) and is quite knowledgable when it comes to chevelles.

as for the show, its definately one of my favorites, i wish it was on everyday. even though some of the stuff is wayyyy out of my league/price range i still love to see it on TV
great show on TNN on weekends, id check it out if you havent... http://www.clicktv.com will tell you when its on in your area

mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
I believe he also does the RESO TECH section for Super Chevy Magazine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ran cable out to the garage so I wouldn't miss the car shows on the weekend!
Chuck is definately cool!
I did find a 1970 SS wagon(I know I may draw some flak here) Ordered as a wagon with all H.D. components and dealer installed SS parts(door panels, guages, buckets, etc). I see the guy once a year at a local show, hope he's still around!

[This message has been edited by Sean Flanagan (edited 05-14-99).]

·
Lifetime Founding Member
14,613 Posts
Chuck also is in the final stages of restoring a red, numbers-matching '70 Chevelle SS396 convertible with L78, 4 sp, bench seat. Talk about rare. ACES members have followed along with the the ACES bi-monthly magazine: Chevelle World, for the last couple of years. von

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.