Team Chevelle banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In Memoriam
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,419 Posts
that URL was blocked by my companies firewall, it recorded a log entry that I attempted to go to an inappropriate site from my work computer.

might want to update your post with a "work unfriendly" notice.

·
Registered
301 Posts
That's incredible! Wish I could get a better look at the grade of the hill, but it looked stteeeeeep.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that URL was blocked by my companies firewall, it recorded a log entry that I attempted to go to an inappropriate site from my work computer.

might want to update your post with a "work unfriendly" notice.
Sorry about that, Tom. There wasn't anything that looked family/work unfriendly in the link, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. I think that site (ebaums world) might be flagged by screening software by default as it does carry some racey content. The video link is just of a climber truck going up the side of what appears to be a damn near verticle hill. Pretty wild, IMO.

·
In Memoriam
66 El Camino 57 Chevy pickup 2004 Tahoe
29,419 Posts
ebaums world, it turns out, is blocked by just about every company firewall out there. I think I used to know that but forgot or just didn't look before clicking.

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
That one's pretty impressive, saw it last week. This one has been around for a few months now, also impressive. He'd have made it if the spotters at the top would've told the other guy that he was coming.

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=110366

1 - 15 of 15 Posts