Team Chevelle banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find or build a high beam button that is a momentary contact push button. to fit in the same place as the stock floor button. I need the wires to come out the side. most industrial push buttons have the wires come out the bottom. I am replacing the stock switch with a relay from a vw rabbit with a push button switch on the turn signal sw. arm like modern cars. back in 46- 48 ford & merc & nash had a second floor button ( momentarry contact) that changed the stations on the car radio.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am looking for a single momentary contact sw. that will fit in the stock location with wiring coming out the side. I figured I might as well put somthing back in the stock location & wire it to the sw. I put on the turn sig shaft. Later if I can figure how to post it I hope to post a diagrahm & pictures. some relays even allow you to flash your high beams with the headlights off. yes I do have a problem with sleeping. I have long ongoing health pain problems from car accident injuries.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
?? I posted back & it didnt take?? Colby, great ether one of those switches will work. I figure I might as well fill the old hole & hook it to the sw. on the turn signal arm so that ether will work.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well both of those switches sold on ebay. much higher then I was willing to pay. oh well, not a high priority. some day I will find them. I could use 3 or 4 of them for differnt cars. If I can figure out how to post pictures & wiring diagrams I would.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am going to draw a diagram, then I have to figure why my scanner doesent work. then I will contact you to try to upload it. thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts