Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man what happened?? When I used to visit the site, all topics that had new replies had a red folder, and on the Forum selection screen, there would be a waving flag telling me which forums had new topics. Why'd ya get rid of this cool feature???

·
Administrator
3,375 Posts
Glad you like the features and not to worry, they are all still here. It sounds like you logged in from a different computer/browser, the cookies are turned off, or you are using the computer as 'someone else' so the server doesn't remember you. If you click on 'profile' in the top right of these pages, enter your username and password (if they are not automatically filled in for you then your cookies are not working - or someone turned them off) then save it and click on the 'preferences' link in the top right of these pages and you can tell the program to 'remember me for one year'.

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Justin-
Sometimes that happens, you can hit search then hit back and sometimes it'll reload the flags without ditching the cookies. Remember you can reset a cookie by holding shift and clicking reload on your browser, I would try this if you run into anymore problems with the flags.
Good Luck!

------------------
Steve
64SS-327-4spd-sold to Original owner!
In process of finding a 65
Team Chevelle Member #71

·
Registered
117 Posts
Of course, it could also be gremlins. They keep hiding everything I'm looking for.

------------------
Bob Murray 66 Malibu
Greenfield, Indiana (Indianapolis)
TC Gold #49
Aces #01941
NCOA #20838

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.