Team Chevelle banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen postings for hesitations, but they have been for 4bbl, I have a 2bbl on my 307. During slow acceleration and quick acceleration I notice no hesitation. Only during just a little below normal hesitation do I notice a hesitation. I have changed the fuel filters (inline and in carb), had the carb rebuilt, replaced the Vacuum advance diaphram, adjusted the dwell, timed the engine. I'm at my wits end, HELP!!! Thanks in advance for your time.
Sorry...wrong forum...resubmitted under troubleshooting... d'oh!

[This message has been edited by Riffers70 (edited 01-19-99).]

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had the same problem with a 307 / 2 barrel carb. I took the intake off and found that there was a carbon build up. If I remember right, there was a small passage to the base of the carb. It was vaccumm / preheat. Like I said I don't remember but it was obvious once I took the intake off. Ran like a new car after that. Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but I am getting old and can't remember ****.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had the same problem with a 307 / 2 barrel carb. I took the intake off and found that there was a carbon build up. If I remember right, there was a small passage to the base of the carb. It was vaccumm / preheat. Like I said I don't remember but it was obvious once I took the intake off. Ran like a new car after that. Sorry I couldn't be more specific, but I am getting old and can't remember ****.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.