Team Chevelle banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, i'm from Atlanta Georgia. i just entered in the very big ajc car show. if i win i get to be in the show, and to show off american muscle. if you have the spare few minutes please go to www.ajccars.com and go to the top right part of the screen and it should say street2show contest go there and become a memeber on a website i2i all you have to do is put your name email adress dob thats it, then go to the contest photes and pick the 1972 Chevelle SS 454 red with black SS stripes. you have to click "brilliant" to vote for the car. thank you so much!!:yes: :hurray: :yes:

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
I think so not long ago but thats OK. I dont mind voting once a good link shows up.

·
Premium Member
9,919 Posts
I'll vote for a Red 72SS 454 w/black stripes anytime.....fix the link:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
if you put a ".com" on the end and go to the root website, it's there, but the street2strip thing isn't... :(

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, i'm from Atlanta Georgia. i just entered in the very big ajc car show. if i win i get to be in the show, and to show off american muscle. if you have the spare few minutes please go to www.ajccars/street2strip and go to vote cars, and pick the 1972 Chevelle SS 454 red with black SS stripes. thank you so much!!:yes: :hurray: :yes:

Hey sorry guys i just looked at it and it is wrong, go to www.ajccars.com and there should be a link in the top right corner says "street2show" and that should take you to it, you will have to become a member on a website called i2i and all you have to do is put your email adress and name and dob thats it thank you so much guys the contest ends march 4th

1 - 11 of 11 Posts