Team Chevelle banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
69 Chevelle, Can anyone tell me where these parts go? I think there window hardware for the manual regluator. The springs are for the rear quaters windows but i dont know how they get installed

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have had several '69 doors apart,even a post sedan and I have not seen any parts that look like those. Are you sure they came out of these doors??:confused:

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
The two pieces with the nut in them are upper or lower window stops. I think they are uppers. I did auto glass for awhile and I remember seeiig them but not sure if they should be in your 69 door. Seem to remember seeng those in Corvettes

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
All those parts do go to your 69 windows just so you know.:yes:
The 2 springs are for your rear quarter windows.
And the other 2 post like are windows stops.
And the 2 other ones are also a window adjustment stops.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
If you look very close in this picture you can see where the spring goes against the roller. Locates on the far left top.
Here is link to more pictures http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z238/1badss396/Window Guide Roller/

Also I am pretty sure all the other window stops you have in your picture are for the front doors and not used in the rear quarter windows.

And just so you know my car is a convertible so my rear quarter window guides I think are shaped different than a coupe car.

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
MoFoe, do yourself a favor and get the Body by Fisher book for your car. It is extremely helpful.

·
Registered
20,387 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
your the best! i had to take the rear quaters window back off, but now that spring is on, thanks!

If you look very close in this picture you can see where the spring goes against the roller. Locates on the far left top.
Here is link to more pictures http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z238/1badss396/Window Guide Roller/

Also I am pretty sure all the other window stops you have in your picture are for the front doors and not used in the rear quarter windows.

And just so you know my car is a convertible so my rear quarter window guides I think are shaped different than a coupe car.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got them all sorted out now but the 2 posts stops. cant figure out where they mount to

All those parts do go to your 69 windows just so you know.:yes:
The 2 springs are for your rear quarter windows.
And the other 2 post like are windows stops.
And the 2 other ones are also a window adjustment stops.

·
Premium Member
13,664 Posts
The 2 post stops go on the glass towards the bottom and I think they are towards the front of the glass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts